Each Inn guest room is named after a gundalow, a type of shallow-draft boat that used to abound in the waters of the Seacoast, moving goods by water, the highways of the day. View website. Each room is individually decorated and furnished with either king, queen, or twin bedding and each has its own full, ensuite, private bathroom.
- King, queen, and twin size beds
- Pure cotton sateen bed linens and down comforters by Cuddledown of Maine
- Private, ensuite bathrooms
- VCR/DVD library
- Gourmet breakfasts
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Hair dryers
- Guest refrigerator
- Device chargers
- Afternoon refreshments
- Beach chairs
- Luxury Spa
- Hot tub in the garden courtyard
with harbor views
Each of our five guest rooms is distinct from all the others.
In common they share comfortable antique furnishings, original artworks,
and private baths; some have queen-size beds, one has a king,
and one has either two twin beds, or a king.
VALORA ROOM -a corner room with river and harbor views from both
windows, Valora has a queen size bed and antique furnishings.
DIDO ROOM - Dido offers your choice of either a king or two twin beds, has hardwood floors, antique furnishings, and a writing desk.
MINX ROOM - Minx is decorated in seaglass colors, offers water views, and a
very spacious bathroom.
ROYAL GEORGE ROOM - Royal George has a king sized sleigh bed, fabulous
water views, comfortable sitting area, and a deep soaking claw foot
tub/European hand held shower combination.
ALICE ROOM - Alice is a queen bedded room, offers water views,and a
deepsoaking claw foot tub/European hand held shower combination.
Off Peak Season:
$165 - $185
$175 - $200
Does not include 9% Maine lodging tax or Housekeeping gratuities.
- Rates subject to change.
- All rates subject to Maine lodging tax.
- Minimum stay required certain times of year and certain holidays; check room availability or with the Innkeeper for details.
- Holiday rates apply for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s dates; check room availability for details.
- Two-course, gourmet breakfast included.
- All rooms have private baths, hair dryers, WiFi, cable TV, individually controlled heat and a/c in season. WiFi is available in the common areas also.
- Deposit of one-half total stay or one night's stay (whichever is greater) taken at time of reservation.
- A $25 fee will be assessed to all cancellations made 15 days or more prior to arrival date.
- Any cancellation made 14 days or fewer from arrival date will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
- Any change to a reservation for fewer days than the original booking made 14 days or less from arrival date will result in forfeiture of that portion of the deposit that comprised the original booking.
- The inn is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, cash, personal or traveler's checks.
- Check in is between 4 and 7 pm. (Later by prior arrangement.)
Check out is by 11 am.
- For the safety and convenience of all, smoking is not permitted – anywhere in the Inn, the Spa, or on the property.
- We accept BedandBreakfast.com gift cards, toward the room rate only.
GIFT CERTIFICATES make a wonderful present, are available in any denomination, and can be used in the Inn or the Spa.